Few days in marriage. Still in honeymoon hangover. Shit man! these two women don't like each other. I married to a wrong woman, I concluded immediately. Forget about speaking, how can you even think against my mom!!!! I wish I could be blunt to my mom too, but Mithun da stopped me. Anyways, life started settling down and I too learnt fundamental of married life.
Years gone, I recall dialogbaazi and can't stop myself laughing. The expert comments made my life tense at that time, but now, LOL!!! Here I go.
- Hamare bachche to kabhee itna nahee rote the, pataa nahee ye Harshi mein (My daughter) aadat kahaa se aayee. (Interpretation: Ye roltu aadat maa se aayee hogi)
- Subodh ne kabhee itna pareshan nahee kiya, ye pataa nahee kispe gayee hai. (Interpretation: My wife's genes are responsible for this)
- Aajkal ki bahuo se kaam hota kahaa hai. (Sarcasm! Sarcasm! Sarcasm!)
- Pataa nahee betaa!, teree grahasti kaise chalegee. (Sarcasm with "Atishiyokti Alankar")
- Mai beewi hoon tumhari, maa nahee. (Clean bowled!)
- Tumse shaadi tumhari maa se jalee-katee sunane ke liye nahee kee hai.. (Jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo)
Few more observations...
- Mother is always caring, Saasu is always irritating.
- I am papa's daughter, you can't be mamma's boy.
- My dad used to say/do ......
Will come up with more yaadein, soon.... keep visiting...